Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday! SUPERBOWL! Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Ain't To Proud to Beg by TLC!

   It's a Sunday! SUPERBOWL Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. She be making her way over to Chris's house shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I am about to fill my cup. Once again it is going to be a nice day here in Tucson. We were one degree short of hitting 80 degrees yesterday.

  My shorty and I are going to hit up the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage today from Donna. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  I am checking my To Do List and I need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed today. It is going to be a light task day here in the Old Pueblo.

  Well, our "Wildcats" were beat badly yesterday. It was very hard to watch the game but we did. Maybe they will come out swinging for all of the upcoming games. Go Cats!

  Are you ready for some football? Drinks, snacks are all set for this one. Elise is going with the Falcons and I am going with the Patriots! Go Patriots because the bet is on and I don't want to (bus) tables at "Flemings".

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Superbowl Sunday!
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey girlfriend! (Sheila). We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. The Outback is featuring Steak and Lobster! Yeah!

countrygranny47 said...

HEY JESSIE,
SEND SOME OF THE HEAT HERE.
IT CAN THAW OUT THE GROUND A LITTLE,,, lol
NOT THE 80 DEGREE WEATHER MAYBE 68 TO 70. BE FINE FOR ME,, lol
HAVE A GOOD SUPERBOWL DAY.

Jessie said...

Hey Granny,

Thanks. It is very nice here weather-wise. I had to turn on the air in the car for a bit. Everyone I know is pulling for the Falcons. My epals, friends and family members. Everyone except my girlfriend Dottie. Go Patriots!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...