Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Chocolate Chipped!

Music listening to: Fresh by Kool and the Gang!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a toaster strudel to start her day. She looked oohed, gooey and delicious, smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. It is supposed to rain today here in the Old Pueblo. We shall see, eh? I was going to have the Fiat 500L Trekking washed today but I think I will hold off.

   I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be another busy day for me. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be in a Hoarding Disorder class this morning and it should be interesting.

   I will post more about the Bahamas trip later today. I will continue checking into our future trip to Maui and Kauai, Hawaii today as well. Kauai is a very expensive place, more so than Maui. Air travel between the two islands is about $250.00 round trip and a rental car is needed as well.

   I had better get my (mojo) working,eh? Have a good Tricky Tuesday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Please continue your prayers for Stu, Shoo and Jayne's brother. Also say one for my girlfriend Jane who is ill as well.

Loraine, how are you doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...