Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: When Can I See You Again by Babyface!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a second cup for sure. Chris is very quiet this morning and that is always a concern. I will keep an eye on him. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   My To Do List is light today. So once I get my tasks completed it will be another restful day for me. Elise and I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning and we may hit a movie this afternoon.

  Have a wonderful Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe, happy and healthy.
Cheers....Heir Jessie und Frau Elise

Loraine, how are you doing?

Shoo Shoo, have a safe trip to Cali.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Eddie, how goes it in Washington?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Healing! It's slower than I had hoped but it's coming along. Thanks for asking, Herr Jessie.

Jessie said...

Herr Jessie here! Continue to do well my dear friend. Take it easy.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...