Friday, February 17, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

It's the Freaking Weekend! Bounce and have some fun!

How is it going? Things are good here, yes they are. WooHoo! I just completed my To Do List tasks for today except for this evening's outing at "Cody's Beef and Bean".

Frau Elise is at the gym getting her workout on. It is nice and sunny here in Tucson but we are going to see some rain and a drop in temps over the next few days. I just fed the fur-babies and now they are taking a nap. Go figure!

Frau Elise and I will talking over and finalizing our packing list today. We will pack up our suitcases tomorrow and do a final check of paperwork and Frau Elise will print up our boarding passes for our flight early Sunday morning. We are starting to be excited about our cruise to the Bahamas but I always reserve a little caution for whatever we do. Smile! That's just me!

Hope your morning went your way? If not this afternoon and evening will be much better for ya.
Later...Herr Jessie

Thank you Jayne for being here so I can get out to get things done that I need to.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...