Monday, February 27, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



MIA MOGLIE


Mood: Content! Busy!

Music listening to: Whip It On Me by Babyface!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. Hopefully she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it has kicked in nicely. I will enjoy a second cup for sure maybe three. It is going to be a very, very busy day for me today. I have a lot of catching up on since our return from the Bahamas.

   Tomorrow morning I will be attending a class on "Hoarding Disorders". It should be very interesting for sure. A very touchy topic.

   I has a very nice visit with Stu yesterday at the VA. After I talk with Shoo Shoo, I will post about the visit due to it is a very private and personal matter.

   I will post about the first day of our trip to the Bahamas today if time permits. I have finished going through all of the pictures finally, smile!

   Well, I need to get to it. Have a good Monday and have a great upcoming week.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...