Monday, February 13, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let Me Be The One by Expose'

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning and I will have a second cup when I return from my routine doctors appointment at 8:00am.

   It is a very windy morning here in Tucson. We were awakened a little past midnight last night. We had big wind and a little rain and we got hailed on. Yes hailed. The sound of it hitting the roof and the patio awning was very loud. I will give the cars a once over to make sure that they were not damaged.

  My To Do List is loaded with tasks for today. It is going to be a very busy week before we head to the Bahamas on Saturday. Have a good day and stay safe.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...