Monday, February 6, 2017

Howdy!

Hello!





How are you doing? It is a little cloudy and overcast here in the valley of Tucson. Chris and I checked out the hood on a nice slow walk.

Well, my To Do List is complete except for me hitting the treadmill, but I will no doubt. My nurses supervisors visit well. I was asked if I wanted to start to teach at PCOA but I declined. It felt good to be asked though.

Chris and I are watching a Stephen King movie. It is about werewolves and Chris is really enjoying it and so am I. I enjoyed a nice salad that my shorty got for me the other day. It was very good. Elise will be keeping an appointment shortly to have our taxes done.

We are going to have soup for dinner this evening. I cannot wait, smile! I hope that all is going well for you so far on this Super Monday?

Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...