Saturday, February 18, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey how is it going? We had a very nice breakfast this morning at "Gus Balones" with Bobby . The  food was very good and plentiful. The place was packed and that is always a good thing.

My playmate is all packed and ready to go. I will complete my packing after Zack finishes his shift with Chris. We are going to rest and relax for the rest of the day because we have to hit the sheets early tonight. At least Frau Elise will. I will follow suit after Jayne finishes her shift with Chris tonight.

It is still very windy and cloudy here but no rain as of yet. I will post one more time today to say our good-byes before we leave in the morning. We will have our tablets and cells with us. I will be doing a second check to make sure that Chris is all set and that he has all he needs while we are away.

Chat at you later...Herr Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...