Monday, February 13, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Wow, it has been a very busy day for me. How about you?

I got all of my tasks done on my To Do List. Tomorrow is going to just as busy as today has been.

Elise prepared Red Beans and Rice for dinner with baby carrots and cherry tomatoes. It was delicious.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. We watched a few episodes of "Longmire" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series.

We hope that you day has been a good one? If not we hope that tomorrow will be. Have a good nights sleep.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Flo, did the blog problem fix itself?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Might Jessie from Rory

Jessie said...

Night Rory.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...