Sunday, February 26, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how is it going? Elise and I had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever, but the prices have gone up and they have new menu. It was packed and that is always a good thing.

Elise is caring for Chris today. I just returned from the VA Hospital visiting Stu. We had a very good visit and he is doing well. He is going to have more tests done before he is allowed to come home. I will contact Shoo Shoo before I give out more about Stu. I need her permission to do so. Please keep those prayers coming.

I am caring for Chris right now while my playmate is on the massage table. We are going to "Oregano's" for some pizza and vino for dinner this evening. Jayne will be here to care for Chris. It is a little overcast here in the "Old Pueblo".

I need to get back to Chris and hopefully I can start to post about our trip to Miami and the Bahamas. Hopefully nothing pops up to stop it. OK, Jane don't go there, but I know that you did.

Later...Herr Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...