Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Evening!

Evening!





How are you doing? I am good. My To Do List is completed and I am resting up. I am kicked back on the chaise and I am listening to Contemporary Jazz on Echo Dot 2nd edition. I also enjoyed a nice loaded chocolate chip cookie as my treat for today. Jane, Woohoo!

Bobby is here caring for Chris. Elise should be home from her writing group. We will get dinner started and that will be a good thing because I have the serious munchies. Smile! It is still very windy here in the valley of Tucson.

My shorty and I will be going over our paperwork and itinerary for our cruise in a day or so. We have to make sure that we have all that we need and that things are on the right track here for Chris and the caregivers.

Hey, have you tried your Valentines candy yet? I haven't but I am eyeing it right now and I am trying to hold off until after dinner. I bought the fur-babies more food to make sure that they are covered while we are away. Don't want them to turn into fur-zombies and go on the rampage. Smile!

Tomorrow if time permits we will hit up a movie. Friday we are going to "Cody's Beef and Beans" with Bobby. Hope that your "Humper" is going well?
Later....Heir Jessie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nite Jessie

Jessie said...

Good night Rory, sleep well.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...