Tuesday, February 14, 2017

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Because I Love You by Stevie B

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a slice of bread in the toaster. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be had a little later with a banana. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I just checked my To Do List and again it is going to be a busy day. I have to make a trip out to the airbase to pick up a few items for our cruise. Also this morning the Truly Nolan tech will be here this morning for our annual interior inspection.

   I would like to take the time to wish everyone a very "Happy Valentines Day".  A special day for all of my girlfriends and especially to (mia moglie) and my family members. 



   Have a good one and stay safe!

Later...Jessie and Elise!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Happy Valentines Day to one of the world's great couples. May your day be as special as the both of you!!

Jessie said...

Thank you Bobby!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...