Saturday, February 11, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Relaxed! Cup Caked!

Music listening to: I Could Fall In Love by Selena

  It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she may start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup very soon. I will have a banana for breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Hey did you see that moon last night? We have a nice one hanging around right now.

  Zack will be here this morning and Janye will be here this evening. I am looking over my To Do List and man it is going to be a busy day. Sheila will be here to occupy Do Drop Inn room #2. I will have to give it the once over again to make sure is presentable.

  I have several tasks to get done today and I will get them done as always. We enjoyed a very nice dinner at the "Blue Willow" with Dottie last night. The food was very good and the portions were huge. After dinner we made our way over to the Invisible Theater to see the play "Lebensraum". It was about the Germans and the Jewish during a time when concentration camps, unrest, and finally some change that was needed badly, but change brings it's own problems and concerns. It is a excellent play and it was well done. A must see!

  Well,I need to get busy. Have a good weekend and stay safe, sound and happy.

 Guten Morgan........... Heir Jessie und Frau Elise

Here are a few pics from the Horseshoe Grill.





  

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Looks like a fun time. Isn't it great to have wonderful friend and share wonderful times!

Jessie said...

Hi Girlfriend, I agree with you 100%. Nothing better than to share a laugh or two, break bread and enjoy a nice glass of vino. Wunderbar!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...