Monday, February 27, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a very busy one for me let me tell you.

I got a lot of my To Do List taken care of but I have plenty more to tackle. As a matter of fact I have about 12 more tasks to complete. WooHoo!

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French toast, sausage patties and a few cups of coffee to get it all down.

Tomorrow I will start the day off in a "Hoarding Disorder" class. Once I get back home I will hit my To Do List. Zack will be here in the morning while I am in class. He will be assessed by his manager while he is working with Chris. He should do fine.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise just left for her "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. I have been researching options for our 2018 trip to Hawaii today. It is going to be a very expense trip for eight days but it is doable if planned right. My playmate and I are looking forward to this one. A return trip to Hawaii is going to super. Yeah Mon'. This trip we will be joined by Bobby and Marv.

I will post more about the Bahamas tomorrow if I don't get bogged down. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Herr Jessie und Frau Elise

Jane, hope that you are feeling better?

Shoo, how is Stu?

JT, good to chat with you yesterday?

Loraine, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...