Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Defeated! Shoo-Shooed!

Music listening to: I Wanna Know by Joe

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she was stirring about so she may be on the move soon. Any plans for today.

   The coffee is brewing and I am ready to fill my cup to the brim. A second cup will be had with some Do Si Do's without a doubt.

    Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is going to be another day in the 70's here in Tucson. I just glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be a busy one today.

    My playmate and I may hit up a movie today if time permits. I got a very nice photo card from my girlfriend Flo yesterday. Thank you Flo!

    Well, we had a very nice evening with Shoo and Stu last night at our "Mahjong" fest. I have to say that I was Shoo-Shooed again. Yes, Shoo is still the "Queen of Mahjong". Shoo won two games, Elise won one game, Stu won one game and yes I won one game. WooHoo! We are looking forward to our next fest. Thank you Shoo and Stu.

   Hey are you ready for some football? Go Patriots. The bet is on for dinner at "Fleming's". If I lose it is going to require that I get an additional job to pay for the meal. I am searching the want ads just to be safe. Do you have a job for me? It will have to pay at least $50.00 and hour, so let me know.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Thirsty Thursday. 
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Love Mardi Gras wherever it's celebrated!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...