Wednesday, February 1, 2017

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Gin Rummy!

Music listening to: Rhythm Of The Night by Debarge

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will be making an appearance soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup after I get off of the treadmill. It is another mild morning here in Tucson and once again we will hit the 70's again today.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a very busy day today according to My To Do List. I will have to pace myself so I can be ready to win at "Mahjong" tonight. Shoo and Stu will feel the wrath of the "Joker". Smile!

   Have a good Humper everyone.

Skoal......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...