Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is just about over, eh? Are you getting sleepy yet?

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French toast, sausages and eggs. We got it all down with coffee.

We watched "Longmire" on Netflix. Chris was locked up in his house after his walk in the hood with Zack. The patio area front and back are still wet. The fur-babies are getting an attitude as well. Smile!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her laptop. The new CD cabinet is nice and like it a lot. I need to fill it up soon and I will, smile!

Hey, my girlfriend Jane is feeling much better but she is taking it slow and easy. Hey, she prepared a meal today. That is huge. Jane, don't go there but I know that you will, smile! If you do I know that you are on the road to recovery.

Have a wonderful evening!

Later.......Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...