Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning! 


YEP, IT IS A TRICKY TUESDAY!


Mood: Content! Adventurous!

Music listening to: Love Come Down by Evelyn Champagne King!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a Pop Tart to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is hitting the right spot. I will enjoy a second cup with a couple of Dos Si Dos Girl Scout cookies. Yeah!

    Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here later in the morning to do some porch painting and sealing.

   I just looked at my To Do List and I asked "Alexa" what I need to complete today. It is going to be a light day for me and that is a sign that I am on track and getting the things taken care of in a timely manner.

   Well,this is the last day of January and it flew by with great speed. It is another mild morning here in Tucson and it has been hitting the mid 70's. Nice!

   Have a wonderful Tricky Tuesday! Enjoy and remember that tomorrow will be a better day.
Bore Da..........Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

That kid in the picture is going places. I didn't say good or bad places but places.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...