Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hope that your day went well? It as been a very restful day for me indeed. I relaxed  and played some Keno on our laptop and lost, smile.

I am about halfway through Elise's Memoir. It is very good so far. I am about to read about my sister-in-law Ann. WooHoo!

Elise prepared blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. It was very good. So good I cleaned my plate. We got it all down with coffee. We watched "The Crown" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series and we are learning a lot.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy one. I have a few errands to take care of. I also will hit the treadmill. 

We are hosting a "Mahjong" fest tomorrow. I hope that Shoo and Stu are prepared to leave some coin here with me. No doubt!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her laptop. Today has been a very good one. I am working on a trip to Laughlin, Nevada for the middle of April. We will be joined by Dottie and hopefully my girlfriend Sheila will join us as well. Cha Ching!

Have a good night and sleep well.
Bye...Jessie and Elise

Please continue prayers for my (squeeze) Loraine.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for your continued concern, my dear friend. Hugs to you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...