Monday, January 2, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT "MORNING SEX"


Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Lost In Emotion by Lisa Lisa

  It's a Monday! How are you doing on this second day of 2017? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy another cup with a Grands biscuit with a small pat of butter. Yeah!

   I am looking at my To Do List and I have a few things to take care of today. Chris is good but he is quiet this morning. He is enjoying listening to Heavy D on the radio. He and I are digging the song "Is It Good To You". Oh Yeah can you feel me?

   I am going to hit up the treadmill this morning to knock off those holiday pounds. I pigged out believe me. Did you?

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good one and enjoy the day.
Bore Da......Jessie and Elise

JT, how are you doing?

Sharon, what is new around your way?

Rosie, have a great day in Melbourne. We saw the "Lion" it was filmed in part in Melbourne. Have you seen it?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...