Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Red Light Special!

Music Listening To: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day off swimming. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I think I will have some Ramen noodles for breakfast. Of course a second cup of coffee will be enjoyed.

    The new caregiver will be here this morning at 8:00am to care for Chris. We will see how it goes and how Chris reacts to him. I will be near by to check on things and to answer questions.

    My To Do List shows that it is going to be a very busy day for me. I even have to get the Tacoma washed and gassed up today for our trip to Safford.

    My suitcase is ready to be filled and closed up. We will load up the Tacoma in the morning. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. I may not be online today until later in the evening.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

   

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I've been thinking about how to apply the answers to my questions you gave me yesterday. The coolest thought hit me. You and Aunt Elise click so well... because you are both TEACHERS from entirely different perspectives and life experiences, but teachers in school, or the military, still have the same goals: to offer new skills to others to enhance their life's journey. Too cool!!

Jessie said...

Wow, way too cool Bobby. I was a teacher at the NCO Development School at Ft. Lee, Virginia after my Drill Sgt tour was over. Yes, my playmate and I are a well tuned team. It's in our DNA if you will!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...