Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Happy!  Mattress Mambo!

Music listening to: Little Red Corvette by Prince

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good and it is starting to kick in quickly. I will pour a second cup a bit later after I get off of the treadmill.

   My To Do List dictates that it is going to be a busy day for us. My playmate and I are going to the movies to see "La La Land" and later in the evening we will be getting our feedbag on at "Apple Bees". We have not been there in ages.

   Chris is quiet this morning and he is resting well this morning. He has no indication of the crud that is going around this morning. I will keep an eye on this closely.

   Well, I need to get to steppin'. Have a good Humper, right Jane? 

Later....Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Great looking bike and a gorgeous rider!

Jessie said...

I agree with you Loraine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...