Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: 1999 by Prince

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and it fits right in due to it has been raining a lot here in the Old Pueblo. As a matter of fact it is raining right now. I donned my flip flops and I took a quick romp in my birthday suit. Man those  raindrops are cold, smile! I was looking for Jane and Loraine but they were nowhere to be found. Pity! Brrrr!

   Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. My playmate and I are going to meet up with Paula and Marty this morning at the "Welcome Diner" for breakfast. We have never been there so we shall see how good it is. We are also meeting up with Shoo, Stu, Paula and Marty at "Zemams" for dinner. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    My shorty and I had a very nice time at "Leo's" last night with Jane, Papa John and Bobby. The food was very good and so were the margaritas. After dinner we all met up at "The Shelter" for cocktails. It was the first time that Jane, Papa and Bobby had been there. We enjoyed more cocktails and laughs there. We departed there and it was raining big time with water running in the streets.

BOBBY AND PAPA JOHN AT "LEO'S"

ELISE AND I AT THE SHELTER

PAPA HAS HAD WAY TOO MANY FIREBALL'S

THE LOVELY JANE. I THINK SHE IS CALLING UBER.

JANE LOVE THOSE FIREBALL'S

PAPA JOHN AND BOBBY  MOSSY UP THE THE BAR AT THE SHELTER

YEP, WE NEED A UBER FOR SURE


   My playmate and I have several trips and stay-cations in the planning stage. To include one for April to Laughlin, Nevada. Cha Ching hopefully. We will be joined by Dottie and Sheila.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Sunday and if you live here in Tucson stay dry, smile!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...