Saturday, January 28, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



YEAH MON'


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: If You Had My Love by J-Lo

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a couple of graham crackers with my next cup. It is a cold morning here in Tucson but we are suppose to heat up in a day or two.

   My To Do List is loaded today. First task is to make my 8:00am appointment to renew one of my certificates. It will take about 3 hours to get this task completed. Yes, it is going to be a busy day. I have a few errands to take care of as well.

   Zack will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening. My playmate and I are going to have a light dinner this evening at "Downtown Kitchen". We have not been there in quite some time. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the one person play titled "La Esquinita , USA" it should be a good one.

  We had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Bobby joined us for this one and we had a nice surprise as well. Papa John joined is as well. It was good to see him. Jane could not make it due to she is still under the weather. An evening filled with good food, vino and laughs.

   Well, I had better get busy and get in the right frame of mind for my exam that takes place shortly. Have a great weekend!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...