Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is going on around your way? I just got back from gassing up and washing the Tacoma. I got all of the items taken care of on my To Do List. WooHoo! What a feeling!

Zack the new caregiver is holding his own so far with no problems. Next he will get Chris up and into his chair. Then he will take Chris out on a stroll through the hood.

My playmate was here when I left but she is in the wind now. She is taking care of everything that she needs to prior to trip.

Well, I had better get back in there with Chris to see how the transfer goes from his bed to his chair. I do know one thing is that I am starving. I am thinking about Blackjack pizza. Yummy! I just picked up a big bag of popcorn and some caramel corn as well.

Chat at you later..Jessie


2 comments:

Bobby said...

Jessie, based on our conversation from yesterday, here's another thing you taught me. It doesn't matter how distasteful or how much time a particular task might take...stay on track, get it done and move on. Otherwise, you sabotage your own productivity. Am I correct? A body in motion stays in motion!! I refer to doing my floors. Not a pleasant task. Also, don't fall into the trap of thinking just because you finished a "big" task, that allows you to ignore the other priorities on your list. Am I learning this list thing??

Jessie said...

Stay in motion is the key. Easy task or difficult task. Plan your work and work your plan.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...