Monday, January 2, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you day end well? It has been a good one here. I got all of my tasks taken care of and I hit the treadmill. I even downed 8 glasses of water today. Yes, I am floating.

Chris and I were glued to the TV watching a "Twilight Zone" fest. We enjoyed it very much. I hope that we don't have dreams tonight.

Elise prepared leftovers for dinner and once again I am stuffed like a pig. Whew! We watched "How To Get Away With Murder" on Netflix. It is a very good series. A ton of twists and tons.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Chris is having a little swallowing problem this evening. His gag reflex is very good, so I will need to keep an eye on this to make sure he is not getting congestion. I will listen to his chest sounds a few times tonight and in the morning.

Well,I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...