Friday, January 6, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

Hey, how are you doing? I am good thanks to Jayne being her this morning to care for Chris. I got to relax, rest and put my feet up. Thanks Jayne I rarely get to do that and not be on a stay-cation or vacation.

Chris is doing well, but we are still medicating him for his congestion. It is so much better and the dehumidifier in his room has helped greatly.

I purchased a 6 month unlimited Platinum Care Wash gift for my shorty this afternoon. We love the unlimited car washes.

We are watching Blue Blue with Chris. Marv will be here soon to care for Chris. After Marv arrives we will make our way to "Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner.

Tomorrow I will be interviewing a new caregiver from an agency to work work with Chris on Tuesdays and Saturdays. We will see how it goes and if Chris takes to the person.

We hope that your day is going the way you want it to. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Chin, chin!
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...