Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stomp by The Brothers Johnson

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave at the entrance so she will be over shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. We are going to go to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. Jayne is here due to we got in late last night.

   We had a very nice dinner at "Downtown Kitchen". The food was very good and the place was packed. Even the patio area was packed. We topped off our meal with a corn flan (caramel corn) that was to die for. We got it all down with a couple of flutes of Proseco. 

   After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see a lice one man play. It was very good and the standing ovation was well deserved.

   It is not as cold this morning here in Tucson and it is supposed to continue to warm up over the next few days.

   I looked over my To Do List and it should be a easy day today, hopefully. Smile! My shorty and I may go to the movies today if time permits.

   We got notified yesterday afternoon that my nephew Jerome's (mother-in-law) passed. I notified my brother Herman in St. Louis. It is a rough time so if you could please say a prayer or two for the family we would appreciate it very much.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday and be careful while you are out and about.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Herman, thank you so very much for the confirmation number and rate for Seattle.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm getting better day by day! Thanks for asking.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...