Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was it a good day for you? It has been a fair one here in the Old Pueblo. Please say a prayer for my sister's fur-baby Jeep. He was injured and he is now at the vets.

Elise prepared French toast for dinner with sausages and coffee. It was all good. We watched "How To Get Away With Murder" on Netflix with Chris.

We are all packed and ready to head for Safford in the morning. I am about to prepare my world famous Tuna Jalapeno dip. I am also going to stuff some whole jalapenos as well. Yummy!

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her desktop. I plan on hitting the sheets early this evening if possible.

Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...