Friday, January 20, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how are you doing? Well, we have a new (Pres), eh? We shall see how the next four years play out!

No morning blog today due to I was couch locked for most of the morning and so was Elise.

Jayne is here caring for Chris and she be taking on Marv's shift due to he is still out sick.

I got all of my errands taken care of and I have a few more tasks to take care of on my To Do List. My playmate and I are going to HH at La Parrilla Suiza. After that we will be at "Live Theater Workshop". To see a one man play that got good reviews and our favorite actor is starring in this one.

It is very cloudy and cool here in Tucson and we may get some rain hopefully. Hey that (brownie) did us in and it was well worth it.

We enjoyed the Boston Marathon movie at El Con last night. Have a good day and be careful.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...