Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Always Forever by Heat Wave

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning. Hopefully she will find her way out to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a couple of graham crackers with my second cup. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Brrrr! It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is supposed to be that way all day long. I just checked my To Do List and I have to take care of a task that requires me to go out in the cold this morning. 

   I am not sure if my shorty and I will be hitting up a movie today or not. Elise brought me back a very good bacon cheeseburger and fries from "Maynards" last night. It was oh , so good.

   Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a good Humper and stay well, happy and safe. Jane, no (humping) for you today. Get well soon! Give a shout out to Papa John.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, have a good peaceful and restful day.

JT, what is new in Chandler?

Sharon, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

Eddie, what is the weather like there?

Dottie, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Doing ok. Good day to stay in.

Jessie said...

Hey Dottie, I agree with you 100%. Brrrr!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...