Monday, January 30, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here in Central Tucson. Weather-wise it has been perfect.

Chris and I put together my new Jazz CD Cabinet. It is looking good. Tomorrow I will install the glass doors and I will begin to fill it up with Smooth Jazz CD's.

Elise prepared meatloaf, baked potatoes, baby carrots, and celery sticks for dinner. We got it down with a nice glass of red.

We watched "Longmire" on Netflix. Chris really likes this modern day western. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

Have a good evening and sleep well.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Please continue your prayers for my girlfriend (Jane). She is still under the weather.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...