Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Could It Be I Am Falling In Love by the Spinners!

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup with a peanut butter cookie. Jayne will be here to care for Chris today.

   My To Do List is not too bad today. We may hit the movies this afternoon. We will be home bound this evening to watch our "Wildcats" play basketball. Go Cats!

   Our "Mahjong" fest was cancelled yesterday due to Shoo and Stu had  to take care of an issue. We will set up another date so I can kick some butte, smile!

   I am going to hit the treadmill in a bit. Have a good day and enjoy!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

I want to thank everyone for your prayers for my girlfriend Loraine who is resting up in hospital. All went well and she will be home in a couple of days.

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

GLAD TO HEAR LORRAINE IS DOING BETTER.
HOPE SHE SOON CAN LEAVE THE HOSPITAL AND GET HOME.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...