Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!


ELISE AT SKULL ISLAND

KONG IS AWAKE!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Are My Lady by Freddy Jackson

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup with a couple of graham crackers. It is a cold, cold morning here in the valley and it is going to stay that way for a few more days. Brrrrr!

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be a busy one. I have got to get my continuing education classes completed. I will get one done today for sure.

   My playmate and I may go to the movies today if time permits. Elise prepared a meat loaf last night that was killer. Man, it was good. We also had baked potatoes, and sweet peas. We got it all down with a nice bottle of Malbec that was a Arizona wine. I usually don't care for Arizona wines but this one was 14.9 percent and it was very good.  

   We watched a movie on a Netflix DVD that was good but a bit strange. It starred James Franco. Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good one.
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Like you, I don't care for Arizona wines. There is a musty after-taste to many - even the white wines. Glad you found a good one. I like to support our local products.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...