Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



YEAH MON'


Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Burn by Usher

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My shorty popped up with me this morning so she can head out to the gym to get her swim on. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a couple of graham crackers to go with my second cup. It is a bit chilly this morning here in the valley. It is going to be that way for the next several days.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am looking over my To Do List and once again it is going to be a busy day. I need to call to make an appointment for the Green Lady to have a routine service completed.

   Have a good day and be careful. Stay safe, happy and healthy.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, I will be right there with you in spirit.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...