Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Are you done for the day? We just got back from the movies seeing "Split". It is a very bizarre movie, and we loved it. It has a lot of twists and turns. The biggest twist is where it all takes place. We were shocked and it all came together at the end of the movie. Go See It!

I hit the treadmill and it kicked my butte, but it is on my To Do List and I must get it done, smile! Elise is in her office on her desktop and I am chillin with a glass of red and watching TV. We are going to have Elise's famous meatloaf and back potatoes for dinner. Yes, we will enjoy plenty of red with the meal.

Is it ever going to warm up again? Man it is cold. I did not get my continuing education class done today but I will tomorrow. Have a great night and sleep well.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Please say a prayer for Jayne's brother he is not doing well.

Please say a prayer for Jane, she is done well today.

Happy Birthday Red!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...