Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a very good day today, except we believe that Chris has caught the crud that is going around. Elise and I are on it and we will defeat it post haste.

 Chris and I watched a movie this afternoon on "Amazon" that was very good. It was about a young girl wanting to find her father but at the same time she learned to ride a horse and become a part of a rodeo show. It was very good.

Elise prepared corn pancakes for dinner, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with hot coffee. Delicious indeed.

 I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office. I learned a valuable lesson today that no matter how much you try to reach out and stay in contact with a family member or friend, at times it is impossible to do so. So I will continue to move forward.

Today was a very special day for Elise. Her book titled "Elise" has been printed and bond.It is a memoir about her life  and all that she had been through. I opened the cover and I looked at the table of contents. After that she dedicated the book to me her loving husband. Her words not mine. It is also dedicated to Chris. I have to tell I could not turn another page at that moment due to tears were streaming down my face. What an honor. Over the next few days I will attack the body of the book and enjoy. Wow, what a feeling! Jane, go ahead and go there.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me and my shorty according to my To Do List. We hope that your Tricky Tuesday was enjoyable?

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...