Monday, January 16, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Sex by Salt and Pepa

   It's a Monday! Martin Luther King Jr Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. He is chatting up a storm this morning. Maybe because the song Let's Talk About Sex is on. Yeah! Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had shortly. Well, it is not raining right now but that can change quickly here in the valley of Tucson. I may have a peanut butter cookie with my next cup of coffee that my shorty bought for me.

  Please say a prayer or two for Loraine (one of my squeezes). She will be going into hospital for a procedure tomorrow.

  I just looked at my To Do List and today is going to be a busy one for me. We had a very nice time last night at "Zemams" with Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu. The food was excellent and we downed three bottles of red. One of the bottles of red was made by Stu's son. It was very good.

MARTY AND SHOO AT ZEMAMS


ME

PAULA AND MARTY AT ZEMAMS



STU AND ELISE AT ZEMAMS

SHOO AND STU AT ZEMAMS


  I am going to hit the treadmill shortly and I will hit it again this evening. I am going to have to add to my "Bucket List" due to my playmate and I are planning some additional tasks or events. We are really shaking things up this year. WooHoo!

  Well, I had better get moving forward. Have a good Monday and enjoy the day.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for your good wishes. I appreciate your care and concern.
Hugs!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...