Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how are you? Is your day going to your liking? It has been a pretty good on so far here in central Tucson. 

Hey, the weather is perfect let me tell you, Nice and sunny, no breeze, and a nice temperature. Perfect!

Chris is watching TV and enjoying his lunch. My certification instructor dropped by the bring my course book that I had purchased.

Bobby is hear working on the front and back patio's. He is sealing and painting them. Elise is laid out in bed reading. a book. 

I am caring for Chris and looking through Elise's jazz cd's. I am going to load up the new jazz cd cabinet very soon. Hey, tomorrow we are going to but a butte whooping on Shoo and Stu. Yes, we are playing "Mahjong". I hope that they are prepared and I hope that they have plenty of moolah!

My sister Tiger and her hubby Ray are on a road trip. Wishing them a good safe one. Hey, my girlfriend Jane is feeling better today. She is resting and not pushing herself today. Way to go "Sweet Pea".

Hope you are doing well?
Later....Jessie

Loraine, are you doing better?

Rosie, what is new?

Jayne, how is your day going? Any more about your brother? Has the meds been found yet?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...