Saturday, January 21, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Humpty Dance!

Music listening to: PYT by MJ

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just brewing and it is good. I will have a couple of graham cookies with my second cup. Well, it rained pretty much all night long. It is not raining right now but the forecast said that it will continue today as well. We have a bit if a breeze this morning as well.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. We will be visited by Sheila this afternoon. She will occupy Do Drop Inn room #2. So we will hit up the "Outback" for dinner. Of course we will enjoy some tall Gin and Tonic's for sure.

   Elise and I enjoyed HH at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. Those margaritas were very good. After dinner we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the one man play titled "Buyer and Seller". It was very good and funny. The actor received a standing ovation that was well deserved.

   Well, I had better get busy and look over my To Do List because I am sure that I have a few tasks to take care of. Have a great weekend and be careful out there.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...