Tuesday, January 24, 2017

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Got Worked!

Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a sweet roll along with it that my shorty bought for me. Hey, it rained during the night and we are supposed to get more today. We didn't even hear the rain falling during the night. Hmmmm!

    I just checked my To Do List and it is a rare day for me. I have no tasks for today. WooHoo! So I am going to continue reading Elise's Memoir. I am almost done with it and when I am I have a few questions to ask Elise.

    Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. My newly washed Fiat 500L Trekking got rained on last night. I should have known that as soon as I got it washed it would rain. It's a written law!

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tuesday and be careful out there.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Aussie Land?

Loraine, hope that you are having a a good day? Rest!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...