Monday, January 30, 2017

Afternoon!


Afternoon!

What is going on? The day is turning out to be a good one weather-wise. 

I just about have all of my To Do List completed for today. Only two more tasks and I am good to go.

Chris is resting watching TV. The fur-babies are snoring on their mattress. I will be feeding them post haste.

I am no longer couch-locked. I was so brownie locked that after I got Chris settled I went back to bed and I slept for another two hours.

My playmate and I are going to look into another trip to Hawaii. We will back to Maui or the Big Island. I added it to my "Bucket List". This trip will be planned for way out in the future or as a substitute (Plan B) if you will.

Hope all is going your way so far?

Cheers.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...