Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? We just got back from enjoying a nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Sheila. The food was very good and the place was packed.

Sheila just left heading back to Gilbert. Jayne is here resting and catching up on some much needed sleep.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am getting things restocked for next week. I also need to do a little yard work behind Chris's house today.

We are going to play some "Wii" games this afternoon. Elise going to pick a movie to see this evening. Well, I had better get the fur-babies feed.

Stay safe.
Later..Jessie

Please say a prayer for my girlfriend Jane. She is a bit under the weather this morning.

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...


SENDING PRAYERS FOR JANE,
HOPE SHE IS FEELING BETTER SOON.
HAVE A GOOD AFTERNOON JESSIE & ELSIE,,

Jessie said...

Granny, thank you for the well wishes for Jane.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...