Friday, January 27, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rocked!

Music listening to: Every Step I Take by Bobby Brown!

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 8:00am. Yes, I said 8:00am shocking I know. My playmate popped up when I did as well. I was awake at 5:00am and I decided to get a bit more sleep and I am glad that I did. Any plans for today?

   I have not had any coffee as of yet but I will no doubt. It is another cold morning here in Tucson. Brrr! I do mean cold. The sun is out and shining bright but it is deceiving. Yes, it is.

   I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be a busy one today. I will complete my continuing education classes online today. I will hit the treadmill today as well. I also need to put together a CD cabinet that I got for Christmas. The cabinet is for my Jazz CD collection. I mentioned that it is on my Bucket List and I must get it done. Smile!

  Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. My shorty and I will be going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Bobby maybe joining us for dinner. Can you say T-bone special? We will and a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature will be enjoyed for sure.

  Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. Starting renewing one of my certifications at 8:00am. Well,, I had better get my (mojo) working. Wait a minute it is good to go, smile! Jane don't do it.

Have a good TGIF!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Loraine, how are you doing? Yes, Arizona wines are not the best.

Jane, how are you feeling this morning?

Herman, anything on "Seattle" Marriots?



2 comments:

Bobby said...

Glad you got some extra rest...yes, I will be joining you for dinner this eve and I'm bringing a surprise!!

Jessie said...

Cool. See you this evening.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...