Sunday, January 1, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

I hope that the first day of 2017 has been a good one for you? It has been a very nice day for my playmate and myself. Chris has enjoyed the day as well.

We relaxed, rested, downed some spiked eggnog and we just chilled. Elise prepared the standing rib roast with baked potatoes, collard greens, leaf spinach, pure horseradish, and some Grand biscuits. I ate some much that I forgot and left the Grands in the oven a bit too long, but they were still good but a little more than golden brown. Of course a bottle of red was enjoyed, don't you know?

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. She will be watching our Wildcats play in a few minutes. Go Cats!

We both are about to explode due to the meal was so good. If we had a second wheelchair I would have used it to get around between the main house and Chris's house. I am going to have to hit the treadmill to get myself back in shape again. As a matter of fact I have added it to my To Do List. Burp! Excuse me!

 Have a wonderful evening and let's get this New Year moving forward.

Nos Da.....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...