Monday, January 23, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Bust A Move by Young MC

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will enjoy a second cup with a couple of graham crackers. Yummy!

   Chris is singing along with the radio this morning. He is in a very good mood. Lookout! Smile!

   I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be a very busy day. The first task is to get the (Green Girl) to the dealer for a routine service appointment at 8:00am.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "20th Century Women". It is very good movie, a feel good movie it you will.

   I need to get Do Drop Inn room #2 ready for whomever needs it next. We have named it Sheila's room, smile!

  My playmate starts her practice with the "Tucson Women's Chorus" this evening. We are supposed to get some rain this evening. We shall see if it appears.

  Have a good day but remember it is a Monday! Stay safe and happy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling this morning? How is Papa John?

Loraine, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'm healing! Not as quickly AS I would like but I can see progress and, wow, that sure is important.
Thanks for your concern, my good friend.

Jessie said...

Dear Loraine, keep moving forward girlfriend. If you need anything let me know.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...