Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey we are being rained on and it is great. I have misplaced my flip flops so I can not maker a quick dash out in it in the all together. Smile. I wonder if Loraine is out running?

We just got back from having breakfast at the "Village Inn". The place was packed on this New Years Day. Hey my girlfriend Loraine is a super star. She made the Daily Star this morning. She is looking good in print. WooHoo!

SUPER STAR LORAINE


Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished feeding the fur-babies. After my shorty is finished caring for Chris we will began cooking our standing rib roast. I had better get a bottle of red out can breathe. What do you think? Maybe two!

Have a good first day of the New Year.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

It's good to be a super star. (=:
Happy New Year!

Jessie said...

Oh yeah you are a Super Star.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...