Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!


HUMP DAY!


Mood: Relaxed! Slipped and Slide! Brownied!

Music listening to: Real Love by Jody Whatley

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have peanut butter cookie to go along with my second cup. It is a cool morning here in Tucson and we are suppose to have the rain return in a few days. I have my flip flops at the ready. Jane I hope you are ready too?

   My To Do List says that I have a very busy day today. I have to set up for tonight's beat down for Shoo and Stu. Let the "Mahjong" begin!

   Bobby will be here today to care for Chris. Keep those prayers moving for Loraine. Have a good one!
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...