Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THOSE SWEATERS?


Mood: Content! Thinking Buck Wild!

Music listening to: Hit Em Up Style by Blu Cantrell

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning. She will be making her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup for sure. I will have a (Baklava) only with my second cup. Oh Yeah! Chris is quiet but he is doing OK.

   I have a few things to get done according to my To Do List. My list is starting to pick up with more tasks on a daily basis. I have two continuing education classes to complete. Hey, these classes are always popping up and they will never end, but I am not complaining. Smile!

  Have a good Tricky Tuesday! Enjoy and be (bad). I just might. Right Jane?

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...