Saturday, January 7, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Ain't To Proud To Beg by TLC   

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my first cup is very good and working it's magic. So a second cup will be enjoyed to take me over the edge. Jane,  alright go there.

   Chris will be visited by a new caregiver this morning. We will see how he reacts to him and I will put him through his paces as well. Today will be a meet and greet to see how it goes.

   Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. My shorty and I will be meeting up with Dottie (Penny Slot Queen) at "Bianci's" for dinner this evening. After dinner we will head over to the "Berger Center" to see the play presented by the 'Invisible Theater" titled "My Life On A Diet" starring Renee Taylor a one women show. It should be hilarious.

  Well, I need to get my (mojo) working. Have a great weekend.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...